Graduate Teaching Assistant - Brent, North West London - ASAP Start
Empowering Learning are looking for Graduate Teaching Assistant to work across a variety of special schools based in Brent, North West London. You will be employed as specialist teaching assistant working with either special educational needs and or pupils with behaviour issues.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Brent, North London
- Full Time, Long Term - 5 days per week
- £70.00 to £85.00 per day (depending on experience)
- Immediate Start
In this role you will be required to support students on a one-to-one basis, supporting the pupils with their everyday routine and keeping them engaged throughout the school day and on track to meet their daily learning objectives.
Candidates will need to be enthusiastic and show great behaviour management skills. Previous experience working with special needs, personal or professional are both advantageous for the role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree (desirable)
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have experience in SEN (personal or professional)
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be confident
- Show great resilience
- Have a passion for helping others
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Empowering Learning on (phone number removed) or by emailing (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.