Graduate Sustainability Consultant - Bristol
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across various sectors such as, Residential, Commercial, Education, and many more.
To be considered for this Graduate Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Understanding of environmental assessments such as BREEAM
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of life cycle assessments
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge with Part L Building Regulations
Working as a Graduate Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Support with environmental assessments
- Assist with daylight calculations and thermal modelling
- Support with multiple projects spread across the country
- Assist with energy/sustainability statements and strategies
- Build lasting relationships with clients
- Complete life cycle assessments and undertake the whole life carbon reporting requirements utilising the 'One Click LCA' software
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and accreditations, flexible working, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.