Graduate Sustainability Consultant - Bristol
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join their growing Energy and Sustainability Consultancy team. The client provides a range of specialist services across many sectors such as residential, commercial, and retail. Their key focus is on Renewable Energy, Built Environment, Low Carbon Technologies and Environmental Planning & Permitting.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Sustainability Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Understanding of BREEAM assessments
- Knowledge of the legislative environment surrounding energy and carbon efficiency
- Understanding of energy modelling packages (SBEM & Designbuilder)
- Experience using CAD and Energy Modelling software (Desirable)
Working as a Graduate Sustainability Consultant you will;
- Support the BREEAM team with technical assessments
- Build client relationships and ensure all project terms are met
- Assist with the management of projects and services with key clients and provide clients with frequent updates
- Support all aspects of sustainability consultancy
- Assist with energy advice on new-build and refurbishment projects
- Complete LZC studies, audits, carbon strategy, lifecycle assessment and SBEM/SAP
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, performance-based bonus, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy and Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.