First People Solutions are currently working with a large company who are continually going from strength to strength with long term workscopes in place until 2029/2030. As a result they are seeking Assistant QS, Trainee QS and Graduate QS candidates with a view to putting in place career progression plans. Their plan is to develop the successful candidates and progress them into positions with increased responsibilities/seniority further down the line.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate/Trainee to join a dynamic and ambitious company. The role will involve working alongside experienced commercial teams both site and office based. You will be trained across all areas of the business where you can learn and develop further your skills. Previous Trainee/Graduate schemes have proven very successful and successful candidates have enjoyed the development and rewards this has brought.
General role responsibilities:
* Work with operations/commercial/design teams to support full project lifecycle.
* Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
* Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to create technical plans.
* Collect, analyse, interpret and summarise data into written product reports.
* Estimate project timescales, as well as material, construction and labour costs.
* Liaise with client/other members working on the project.
* Attend educational/technical training and workshops to maintain professional knowledge.
* Attend meetings and give presentations to managers/clients
Assistant QS - Glasgow
Trainee QS - Glasgow
Graduate QS - Glasgow
Salary - Dependant on experience
August start dates available
Essential: Degree Qualified
Desirable: NEC3 or NEC4 contract experience
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.