Graduate Sustainability Consultant - Birmingham
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant who wants to be a part of a UK leading Energy and Sustainability Consultancy is available!
The Graduate Sustainability Consultant will:
- Conduct Life Cycle Assessments
- Carry out Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments
- Work with clients in Birmingham on large scale projects
- Providing embodied carbon advice to a range of clients
- Manage personal workload and report to Team Manager
The Graduate Sustainability Consultant should have:
- Qualified to degree level in an Energy or Sustainability related subject
- Knowledge the construction industry
- Knowledge of LCAs for BREEAM Assessments
- Experience communicating with clients
Benefits for this role generously include Professional Training, Generous Holiday allowance, Healthcare scheme, Personal and Team incentives and an excellent starting salary.
What to do next? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.