Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Have you recently graduated from university & you're now searching for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in an energetic, vibrant environment? Are you simply seeking a change in career? Do you have excellent communications skills & feel comfortable speaking over the phone?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this could be the role for you!
Penguin Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy offering professional services across the Environmental, Engineering and IT sectors. We support private and public sector clients in their search for outstanding candidates - this provides you with an excellent opportunity to earn uncapped commission & earn upwards of £25k in your first year, up to £35k in your second year and £40k+ in your third year.
At Penguin you'll find yourself surrounded by lively, social, hard-working colleagues who have created a fun and friendly working environment for you to flourish in! Penguin offers fantastic incentives which you'll participate in on a regular basis - more recently we've been up in the trees at Go Ape, playing rounds in the park, out for curry nights, go karting, fishing & to many bars along the way!
Not only are there many social benefits and incentives at Penguin but we also offer fantastic career progression prospects which include:
- Clear development paths into managerial roles.
- The chance to undertake nationally recognised professional qualifications.
- Higher earning potential.
- Internal and external training programmes to enhance your sales and negotiation skills.
- Opportunities to undertake promotion and marketing duties at industry networking events.
Candidates should be educated to Degree level & should be competent in using Microsoft IT systems. Ideally you should also be confident speaking over the phone!
Typical duties will include:
- Screening and profiling candidates.
- Calling a portfolio of clients to win business.
- Advert writing.
- Guiding candidates through interview processes.
- Supporting fee negotiations.
- Work towards hitting daily and weekly KPI's.
If you're a commercially minded individual looking to start their career within the environmental and engineering world of recruitment in Birmingham, we'd love to hear from you!
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.