- Graduate sales opportunity, just north of Manchester
- £15 million turnover company in the renewable industry
- £26k starting salary, August/September start
What do the company do?
Supporting businesses across multiple industries, this company convert 100% recycled plastics into building materials. They're used in products such as furniture, decking, retaining walls and more - with over 2000 products readily available.
Having been established in the early 1990's, they've grown to a point whereby they turn over in excess of £15 million and are looking to grow further by adding an ambitious graduate to the sales team.
What will I do?
Joining as a sales executive, the goal of your job is to convert leads into clients for the company. Using warm leads to prospect possible sales opportunities, you will discover the needs of different companies before looking to sell back solutions to them.
Speaking to buyers and purchasers in the landscaping & retail industries, you will progress into an account management role as you start to bring more & more partners into the business.
The role is based in Swinton, just north of Manchester, with free parking onsite.
What are the company looking for?
- Someone that can get to Swinton (you will probably need a driving license)
- A warm, personable relationship builder
- Someone confident with the ability to chase new business
- A resilient individual that understands sales will be a rollercoaster!
- Someone that enjoys having clear goals and working to targets
The package offered…
- £26k basic salary
- Professionally accredited sales training programme
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.