- Exciting graduate opportunity in Reading with SaaS provider
- Kick-start your sales career, no experience required
- £30,000 basic salary, £40,000 OTE
The Role: Contacting Senior Partners, Chief Information Officers and IT Directors within law firms across the continent, it will be your job to pursue leads and develop relationships with a wide range of companies. Combined with 6 different sales training modules, this is the perfect opportunity to begin a career in sales.
The Company: Providing a market leading SaaS (Software as a service) platform to legal firms and commercial departments across the country, this company are looking to continue their growth by adding an ambitious graduate into their sales team.
With a huge focus on scaling via internal recruitment, they are seeking graduates that are looking for a career and a chance to grow within a company.
What will the role look like in year 1?
- Lots of training (6 different modules!)
- A chance to begin networking and building relationships both in & outside your team
- Taking first steps of contacting potential clients and building pipeline
- You will become more adept at qualifying leads and building sales pipeline
- You will start to hit your weekly targets and earn bonus
- There will be discussions re progression opportunities & where your career could go next
As a Graduate Business Development Representative, who are you?
- You are keen to kick-start a career in sales
- You are commutable to Reading.
- Educated to degree level.
- You are a target driven individual, that loves working towards clear goals
- You are passionate about your growth & development, ready to embrace the training accompanying this role
- You are a confident relationship builder, able to converse with people from all backgrounds
The package for this graduate sales role:
- £30,000 basic salary
- £40,000 OTE
- Sales Training
- Progression opportunities
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.