Salary: £25,000 (+ OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
Empowering finance professionals to work smarter, our client provides world-class solutions to finance teams and executives across the globe. Redefining financial performance management, their influential enterprise focuses on benefiting businesses with the range of award-winning services they offer.
Our client are now looking for focused and motivated graduates to join the research team, seeking vital business opportunities and helping them deliver during an exciting period of growth that they’re experiencing!
Graduate Research Associate- What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Excellent OTE taking your total earnings higher
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Regular team socials and nights out with a vibrant and inclusive company
- Company mobile and laptop
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with senior team members and other teams within the company on new search projects. Main responsibilities will include:
- Use researching tools and techniques to search for an identify prospective companies and clients
- Create a pipeline for all target prospects that you have discovered through your research
- Create initial contact with key decision makers at the prospective companies, creating an interest in the company offering
- Maintain contact with new and existing contacts, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the company offering can help them
- Perform regular outreach over the phone, email and using social channels, as well as engaging face to face with customers, with an overall aim to book meetings to pass over to senior members of the team
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system entering any valuable research information you establish, as well as recording client details, ensuring both are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills- you must be confident engaging with others on a regular basis!
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Personable and adaptable
- Team player, but can also work autonomously
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.