Graduate Design Engineer, Hull area, salary C £25,000 + for post qualified experience
Arlington Moore is working exclusively for a client in the Hull area who has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join their company at the start of an exciting new project.
The role of Design Engineer is to work in the drawing office and design mechanical-based products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on individual design projects from concept to completion
- Assisting with project management of designs
- Creating 3d models leading to 2d manufacturing and assembly drawings and accurate Bills of Materials
- Design and calculation of components
- Production of sales drawings for customer enquiries
- Involvement in R+D projects
- Working on material purchasing, parts allocations and parts costing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the Design Engineer
- 3D and 2D knowledge within design to manufacture
- Good engineering knowledge of materials and their properties
- A degree in an engineering-based subject such as BEng, Meng etc.
We would also consider Graduate Engineers with post qualified experience in design engineering.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Engineering which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.