Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, Glasgow - £negotiable
I am working with a very well-established geotechnical engineering consultancy based in Glasgow, who are looking to expand their team with a recent geology graduate.
This company holds a very good reputation in the sector and is recognised for their forward thinking and ethical approach to their work.
You will be joining a friendly and dynamic team to work on a wide range of projects including rail, residential, commercial, and industrial. The successful candidate will be joining an extremely successful specialist practise with an excellent reputation and career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing both field and office-based projects to a high standard
- Correct logging of rock samples to BS5930:2015
- Factual reporting
- Preparing health and safety documentation
- Liaising and reporting to senior staff members
- Client liaison
- Data processing
- Willingness to travel
Needed qualifications and experience:
- Relevant in degree e.g. Environmental sciences or Environmental Engineering
- Relevant MSc e.g. Geology (desirable)
- Ability to work as a team player with good communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel to different sites
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this position sounds of interest, please contact Beth Cook at Penguin Recruitment on: (phone number removed) for a confidential chat or alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to: (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.