Evolve is currently supporting a global Healthcare organisation on an exclusive basis with the expansion of their growing Nutrition sales team in the UK. As part of an extremely exciting team build, our client is looking for a Graduate Medical Sales Representative to target and win contracts with senior level customers in Hospitals across Wales, with some Primary Care involvement when required.
If you’re looking to step into the Medical Sales industry with a progressive organisation that can provide excellent structured training and various opportunities for career development, then this is the position for you!
- Full UK driving licence is required.
- Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject.
- Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry.
- Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous.
- Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry.
- Identify target contracts account and create robust account plans to win new contracts.
- Identify opportunities for products and deliver sales in the community setting within the defined territory.
- Work in conjunction with the customer contact team to deliver additional in-field support including, customer meetings, training, and demonstrations.
- Maintain up-to-date accurate tender information.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer interactions within the CRM system.
- Liaise directly with the Contracts Team to build account specific knowledge relating to each aspect of a tender specification and complete the required documentation.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the NHS, the industry and to identify and develop KOL’s across the health economy within the defined territory.
- Work within the definition of the sales process and appropriate competency framework.
Role Specific Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Able to work within a team and independently.
- IT competent and able to use Microsoft programmes.
Salary & Package
Circa £25,000 depending on experience
Plus, excellent bonus potential, company car and private healthcare
3 stage process
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.