They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the tech sphere, they’re now looking for ambitious graduates to join their Seville office!
As a Graduate Developer, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
- A very competitive basic salary of €21k
- Excellent commission structure that takes your total earnings up to €28.5k!
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- A laptop
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- A 3 Month Bootcamp/induction course to upskill you quickly on everything you need for the job – what’s more we provide you with accommodation for the duration, so at no extra cost to you!
- Beneficial: Degree educated, in Physics, Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Full professional fluency in English
- Knowledge of coding
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.