Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Graduate Emulate 3D Software Support Engineer based in Reading for a multinational Automation company. The position offers rapid progression with opportunities for travel.
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is, unfortunately, unable to provide sponsorship.
Summary of the Graduate Emulate 3D Software Support Engineer role…
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time Hybrid - 2 days in office 3 at home.
Hours: 37.5 hour working week, flexible
As the Graduate 3D Software Support Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Provide online, telephone and email technical support to customers and distributors.
- Consult and train customers and distributors on Emulate 3D software.
- Dealing with and testing programming.
- Help customers from around the world to use the software to simulate, animate or test their material handling solutions.
- Work with international distributors to help them learn to use the software to better meet the needs of their customers.
The experience required…
As a successful Graduate Emulate 3D Software Support Engineer, you will have the following:
- Bacherlor's Degree in a Technical field such as Physics, Maths, Science or Engineering.
- C+ and Python scripting knowledge is essential.
- Experience with PLCs or Emulate 3D software would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer support experience.
The business offers… 25 days holiday, private pension, private healthcare, 3x death in service, excellent progression opportunities and opportunity to travel.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in the UK, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can't find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Graduate Emulate 3D Software Support Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.