Leading international Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks Graduate Process Technicians working on a comprehensive range of IV generic drugs, infusion therapies and clinical nutrition products as well as the medical devices for administering these products.
Duties may include:
- Assembling batches as per batch documentation, completing all necessary paperwork and transferring materials.
- Reviewing post compound documentation to ensure that the product produced is to the required standard and labelling the product according to the defined procedure
- Assembling raw materials for batches in accordance with the received batch documentation
- Prepare the Bill of Materials (BOM) for the following days production
- Working to a production plan to deliver batches to the compounding schedule
- Maintaining production output through supporting continuous workflows
- Ensuring all materials and components are replenished in preparation for start up on the next shift
- Carrying out documentation duties required under good manufacturing practice
- Ensuring areas are maintained and cleaned in accordance with 'good housekeeping' practise and standard operating procedures
- Ensuring the appropriate disposal of waste from the grade C area is in accordance with current procedures
- Involvement in process improvement e.g. Quality/Efficiency improvements
- Recording and communicating any issues affecting quality or efficiency
Skills and experience:
- Aseptic or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience ideal but not essential
- Good communication skills to ensure active motivation and good team work
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Able to deal with stress and absorb pressures
- IT literate and strong numerical skills
- Trained in manual handling procedures and health & safety awareness
- A good understanding of cGMP requirements
- A degree in Pharmacy or a relevant science/healthcare
Hours of work:
This role will be 37.5 per hours a week Monday-Friday, 7am - 3pm alternating with 3pm - 11pm on a weekly basis and it will be based in Runcorn.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.