Acquiro 22 are a leading sales and marketing company with a proven track record for the UK’s biggest brands. We are inviting four high calibre graduates to join our graduate programme in the fast-paced business world.
Graduate Sales & Marketing Assistant:
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you will be part of our sales and marketing team selling directly to consumers at specialist Events based campaigns and promotions on behalf of our clients. You will be working alongside our diverse and innovative team following a structured 6-8 month programme that provides training and exposure to multiple departments such as; sales, customer relations, recruitment, brand management, marketing, hr and finance.
Your duties will involve:
· Being part of a rapidly growing organisation
· You will be welcomed with open arms by the whole team as well as allocated a personal mentor for professional development and guidance.
· A structured 6-8 month programme that provides training and exposure to multiple departments such as; sales, customer relations, recruitment, brand management, marketing, hr and finance.
· Assist with marketing strategies and managing marketing demographics
· Work on marketing campaigns to promote and create brand awareness for a range of brands, products and services.
· Visit high footfall retail and residential locations - providing brand representation at events, consumer and trade exhibitions, and in carefully targeted demographics - to create brand awareness and meet customers at the point of sale.
· Demonstrate and explain the brand, product, or services with confidence and professionalism to potential customers highlighting the features and potential benefits
What do you need to succeed?
We welcome degrees of all disciplines! Previous Graduates hold degree’s in Business, Sports, Social Sciences, and events management.
This is not a ‘gap-stop job’ Acquiro 22 are seeking Graduates with an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for excellent communicators and relationship builders who are great with people.
Candidates must be aged 18+, educated to degree level and be eligible to work in the UK (we are currently unable to support international work sponsorship)
Benefits and perks:
Clear path for progression - to be discussed in more detail during the interview process
Perfect work/life balance - Standard office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with an early finish on Friday’s
Be part of an award-winning and industry-leading company on a fast track to growth.
Exposure to some of the UK’s biggest brands
Uncapped earning potential - all contractors are rewarded with uncapped commission earnings, so the harder you work, the more you earn.
Based in the heart of Manchester, we believe the success we have seen comes down to the team we work alongside. We have a 100% promotion from within policy through self-employment and our uncapped performance-based earning structure, rewarding all graduates with personal and professional growth topped with financial rewards.
Previous Graduates have a proven track record of success, so if you’re in it for the long run and have a genuine interest in building a career with us - what’s stopping you? Get in touch today!
With immediate start dates available, we will shortly be selecting candidates to meet with our management team to cover the role in more detail via video call. Due to the high volume of applications, only successfully shortlisted candidates will hear back from Acquiro 22. All applicants that meet the minimum requirements for this self-employed opening will receive a response within 48 hours. If you wish to speak to the HR department regarding the status of your job application, send a cover letter, or provide contact details contact the team directly through our website.