An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join an expanding Building Surveying Property Consultancy who deliver projects and complex condition survey programmes.
Our client requires an experienced Building Surveyor or a Graduate Building Surveyor with some experience to deliver condition surveys and project work in the local authority, health care and commercial sectors.
Building Surveyor job requirements include but not limited to:
- Undertaking a variety of Fabric condition surveys
- Investigating building defects
- Assist with and deliver projects
- Survey and scope of works
- Specifications and schedules of condition
- Assist with Dilapidations
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Work from home report writing and 2-3 days on site
Our clients offers a wide range of perks and benefits with the role including APC, company car, CPD training and negotiable salary depending on experience.
We are seeking candidates with excellent personal and communication skills and have the ability to excel within a Building Surveying consultancy.
You must be an experienced Building Surveyor or Graduate Building Surveyor with fabric condition survey experience to be successful with your application.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your career, contact Alan Atkinson for further information and submit your CV outlining your experience in the sector.