- Manchester, Greater Manchester
Junior Sales Executive – Graduate Sales Executive – Sales Development Representative – Sale Executive – award winning - Sustainable - Culture!
This Sales Executive position is for a genuine company, with genuine environment benefitting solutions and for a genuine person.
We do not need you to be sales man of the year for the last ten years – We want mouldability, sales flair, great communication, personality and attitude.
A good egg as Nan would say! (Manchester based / Swinton )
This growth market and growing organisation takes ‘good’ eggs and helps develop them into great eggs!
A fab sales role for someone looking to get into sales or take then next step in sales with a great company, culture and team
So what is the crack?
With hard work, a positive attitude, the support of the team and full training you will be able to do the following:
A 50% new sales and 50% existing account sales role – Circa 50 calls per day once up and running – working in a small team for a fab company!
- Responsible for selling products and services – a mix of new customer sales and existing accounts
- Results driven, you will have a passion for sales, with excellent people skills and the ability to actively seek out and engage prospective clients
- You will be able to provide and complete appropriate solutions for customers to increase revenue, growth, and profitability for the company.
- Understand cost benefit analysis and work within the appropriate company boundaries to negotiate new business.
- Be able to present, promote and sell products and services using appropriate selling techniques, establishing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Be able to reach out to customer leads through research potential customers in a polite, informed manner and build early rapport to engage in potential customer relationship
- Contribute to the delivery of the Sales team targets and outcomes
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Contribute to the sales effort with by working alongside sales team colleagues and other respective departments within the company.
- Provide regular updates to the Sales Manager and the Sales team on sales, customer feedback, competition activity around new products and services and share potential on new leads
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting, and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and when asked to so do, engage, and embrace change.
- Engage in positive working relationships with both internal and external personnel including any potential other customers.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Essential, a minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales orientated role – Could be telesales, retail, or something else
- OR – We would take someone on from customer services who wants more
- OR – Maybe a Graduate who sees themselves in a sales role and knows why they think sales is for them
- Great attitude – personality – reliable, genuinely interested in learning and developing a fledgling sales career!
Speak to Natalie @ Duval for more details 😊
- Job ID:
- Contract Length:
- Job Reference: